MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2010, 09:50 AM   #5500 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Thanks babe x (I thought it was quite manly of you lol)

I'm doing good, it's just a bit difficult and it's only the second month, it's gets a LOT worse from hereon hormones are all over the place, my body is changing already and I just feel very alone and upset xxx
Actually, with the exception of the last 4-6 weeks, it gets easier. You will become gradually acclimated to your changing center of gravity. Also, you don't have to ratchet your workouts way down just yet. I don't know who's saying you can only walk and go to the pool, but I'd get a second opinion on that point.

Sig Credit to Toxic