MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2010, 12:23 AM   #38 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I haven't been keeping log too great, but I am still going strong.

For the last 3 nights I've been playing UFC 2010 on the playstation and doing super-sets of 30-pound single hand curls 10 per set and 25 sets of lifts.

It was no easy task getting in all 250-lifts on either hand and I am feeling the burn now especially after checking for 6-hours....damn all the people who bought beer and cases of water today it was tough as hell just to pick up a 12-pack of beer and ring it through.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote