MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #5579 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
I’m trolling this ******* forum. I’m searching for bouncing boob gifs. Generally trying to find anything to make me smile as I study and prepare for the worst day of my ******* life.

I have court tomorrow. If I win, I become my parents guardian, place them in a home and live with their hate for as long as they can remember who the **** I am.

If I lose...then I have to return the car and guns I’ve stolen from them and go back to my normal routine of searching for them everyday when they get lost and getting shot at when I find them.

I think tonight I will visit my old gym. I’ve never needed or wanted a good old asskicking so much in my life.