MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2010, 11:29 AM   #729 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Things are kind of falling apart back home.

Last week my best friend and main training partner back home blew his knee out in sparring and is going to be out of training for months.

Yesterday I found out that Kajan, my coach, was fired by the gym over some personal reasons. Kajan was the most talented, caring, hard working, and charismatic trainer/fighter under our banner...So I'm not too sure what my move will be when I get back in two weeks.

I was feeling really crappy yesterday, those burpees seemed to drain my body an unexpected amount. My sleeping schedules been way out of wack, but it's back on track now. 2x BJJ today.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote