MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Self-defense & MMA: How to stop this attack? ***Graphic Video***

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2010, 01:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
audit
MMA Fanatic

audit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
Sometimes i wish that i were in similar situations to this as a bystander and just be able to use every technique i know to beat the living hell out of him.
It's different when it happens in the street. Mind thinks different, been there and done that.

Quote:
1 on 1 on the street BJJ is incredibly effective and i know there'd be nobody jumping in for a guy like that, so he's going to sleep and when he wakes up, i'll be laughing from a distance waving his arm in the air.

Maybe i'm the sick one though?
Your not sick at all for thinking that, I've been involved in that shit. Different mind of thinking then in the cage or gym. This is where sparring with my special forces friends over the years has always helped me over the years in these situations. Plus working as a bouncer at a strip joint.
audit is offline   Reply With Quote