MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Self-defense & MMA: How to stop this attack? ***Graphic Video***

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #23 (permalink)
audit
MMA Fanatic

audit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura about
While I do have a CCW and always am packing, I've only had to pull out my 1 of 3 that I carry with me once and that's when some punks thought they were going to mug my wife and I when we left the movies. They had knives, When they demanded my wallet, I pulled my .45 out and asked if that's what they wanted. I think they were crapping themselves while running. I'll check with my wife and see if she still has the video on her phone and post it if she still has it. I had her back away to a hallway while I handled it when I saw them come walking up to us.
audit is offline   Reply With Quote