MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Self-defense & MMA: How to stop this attack? ***Graphic Video***

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #28 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
woah thats a lot of money in guns. i know that HK is a 1000$ gun and the s/w m/p is like 700$, no idea on the 1911.

i paid 450$ for my 23 used. friend of mine who is a cop was selling it to buy a 17 or a 19, can't remember.

edit: oh the revolver, i was thinking the mp .40 compact. so those two are both 1000$ guns xD
the M&P revolver was a gift from my parents for my 21st i recently bought the HK 45 for 900. I know a guy that works at a gun shop and he gave me a good deal. LW Campion opperator was a 900 dollar gun but again i got a good deal on it and my dad wanted to get rid of one of his guns so he let me trade one in and i got the gun for around 200 after trade.

things kinda worked out i love them and they are the best CC guns available IMO