MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Self-defense & MMA: How to stop this attack? ***Graphic Video***

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2010, 12:04 PM   #29 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
the M&P revolver was a gift from my parents for my 21st i recently bought the HK 45 for 900. I know a guy that works at a gun shop and he gave me a good deal. LW Campion opperator was a 900 dollar gun but again i got a good deal on it and my dad wanted to get rid of one of his guns so he let me trade one in and i got the gun for around 200 after trade.

things kinda worked out i love them and they are the best CC guns available IMO
i dunno man i love my g23. it might be a bit bigger.. but 15+1 .40cal, it never ever jams, its light for its size and accurate. when i carry it i feel like i could take down a plated walrus army.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote