MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Self-defense & MMA: How to stop this attack? ***Graphic Video***

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
i dunno man i love my g23. it might be a bit bigger.. but 15+1 .40cal, it never ever jams, its light for its size and accurate. when i carry it i feel like i could take down a plated walrus army.
i like the 45 for self defense because of stopping power. also the recoil is a push instead of a snap which helps with the accuracy of my double taps. HK45 is just as reliable as a glocks are. 1911 can jam at time bout that is mainly for not cleaning it or you have a bad mag. the only time my 1911 jammed was because i was using some el cheapo mag. I only us Wilson combat mags and it never jams. The M&P is the perfect size to fit in you pocket. if you go somewhere that you will have to wear real light cloths or dont have a belt the M&P is perfect because it fits in your pocket with a pocket holster.

the G26 is a great gun though and i would have no problem carrying it.