MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #5667 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o come on now Im sure it was for a good cause.....Like some super sweet pancakes or manwiches!!!!!!!
No, I wish. They were just being stupid. I'd made them a big tray of nachos before, and they finished a carton of ice cream, and they were eating strawberries and blueberries etc., so I know they weren't actually hungry.

They cooked a giant pot of rice FFS. I ran 3 miles and I feel a little calmer, but they're old enough not to do this stupid sh!t.

I forgot to say we watched Donnie Brasco the other night. It was OK, but we ROFL'd when a character said "mingia!! Dese peppers!!" b/c that's exactly how people here talk.

Sig Credit to Toxic