MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rank The 5 Best LWs In The World.... And Explain Why...

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
The Amarok
Flyweight

The Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By All
i mean the only "legit" ranking i go by now is fightmatrix. They have Aoki at 2. I personally beileve he should be at 3 behide Melendez and Edgar
1.Edgar
2. Melendaz
3. Aoki
4.Maynard
5. Alveraz
People are giving BJ too much of a benefit of a doubt. 2 straight losses to the same guy, HE OUT OFTHE TOP FIVE. These guys in my top 5 are dominant right now. If BJ wants back in, he is gonna have to earn like everybody else has. Nobody gets special treament is MMA rankings (unless its Zuffadog, i mean Sherdog). Hell to this day i believe that Werdum is the number heavyweight in the world. Despite his past defeats he sumbitted Fedor. He beat the best, therefore he is the best and there aint no way around it. Unless Brock defeat Werdum or Werdum retires then Brock is the number 2 Heavyweight in the world, despite holding the UFC belt.
That the one thing I dont get, is how Zuffa fighters get the best treatment in the rankings. Why is that?