MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rank The 5 Best LWs In The World.... And Explain Why...

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
The Amarok
Flyweight

The Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Even Alvarez who has he really beat? Honestly I think Huerta is the toughest challenge Alvarez has faced in his MMA career. Sadly I also think Aoki's biggest win is over an overrated Alvarez.

Fighters in the UFC I think beat Shinya Aoki,

BJ,
Edgar,
Kenny,
Diego,
Maynard
Stevenson
Sotty
Nate Diaz
Guida
Gomi
Griffen
Sherk
I think its the other way around if THEY want Aoki's top ten spot, THEY have to beat Aoki. You got it all sorts of twisted. And there are several things wrong with that list beside the UFC favoritism
1. No Ben Henderson?
2.We seen what happens when Joe daddy goes up against a good grappler, imagation what happens if Aoki gets a hold of him
3. Sanchez is Welterweight
4.Griffen? Really?
5 Gomi has shown that the ground game is his weakness. Aoki would just make it more obvious
4.Nate Diaz is welterweight
5.If Ken-flo doesnt get stage fright, he might stand a chance
6. Guida is too damn reckless, Ken-Flo made him pay.
7. If Sherk can layoff the juice. And beside his only wins worth metion is over Karo, Gamburyan, Ken-Flo and Franca. All by descions and by most peoples standard (not mine) that not all that impressive is it?
Soti, Edgar, Maynard and maybe BJ at this point are the only legit compition teh UFC has for Aoki.