MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Advice! Give it to me...

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2010, 09:24 AM   #31 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Good luck Rival, I quit 2 years ago and haven't looked back.

Try focusing on the obvious plus's you will start noticing in the coming months. The cash and the health benefits are the two main ones. No more coughing your lungs out, and being able to go for a run without nearly dying in the process

It's a very tough road, but it really does get easier the further you get into it. I know how hellish it is quitting, so I hope hearing from others that it really does ease off gives you some incentive.

Be EXTREMELY careful around alchohol and friends, the toughest test for me was going for my first night out after quitting.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote