MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!! THE REMATCH!

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2010, 11:16 AM   #30 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Hang on a second, since the only people who posted in the first topic after my last post where all cheaters does that not make me the rightful winner via disqualification.

see for your self the evidence is right here

http://www.mmaforum.com/word-games-t...d-wins-24.html

dudeabides - Super Mod - Locked the topic so should be disqualified
Toxic - Administrator - Never Added a single pair of breasts to the topic so should be disqualified
HitOrGetHit - Moderator - Should not of been allowed to enter his own competition, especially when it was one that he could at did cheat in by again locking the topic, so should be disqualified.

Making me the Winner by disqualification, YES I SHALL DEFEND MY TITLE AND MAKE THIS TOPIC ALL ABOUT ASS

Last edited by KillerShark1985 : 09-04-2010 at 11:31 AM.