MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What to eat a week before a fight??

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2006, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwarrior
no i haven't used meal replacement bars or supplements and at this late stage, I don't think i'll be starting. Maybe for my next fight. I feel great about my preparation for this fight but i'm a little concerned that I may feel tired before the fight which starts at 7pm. Pretty much every day since wednesday i've felt like i need a nap in the afternoon, even though i'm sleeping 8 hours a night??? I'd like to not have to nap before the fight, I wanna feel wide awake and alert!!!
Do a light past the night before the fight with high protien foods.. yea get a good night sleep and be up at least 5-6 hours before the fight... streach good the night before and when you wake up... thats really the only advice I have.. been a long time since I trained for a competition of any kind

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote