MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!! THE REMATCH!

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #66 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
xeb, how did you like pain olympics?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
well its probably the most disturbing thing i have ever seen. and the 2nd to last thing that made me go "ehhhh". the last being
Yea I seen all those vids, 2 girls 1 cup, BME Olympics, even seen the one Rogan talks about where the guy gets f'ed to death by the horse, and BME is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen, it had me cringing and covering my eyes with my top,

There is a worse one tho on the like "film your reaction" craze on youtube, its so bad I am not even going to say what it is called, but if you have seen it you probably know what I mean.

Those reaction videos make me laugh, except for the ones to the worse one which name I will not mention, but the ones for BME are so funny

Check these out there so funny, this is like I was when I watched it

Last edited by M.C : 09-04-2010 at 07:19 PM. Reason: fixed videos