MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
KnockinUout
Stone Cold Crazy

KnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level now
Guns!!!!

So I just bought my first gun a week ago. It is a glock 23 .40 cal, Felt the best in my hands and seemed good size to carry when I get my CCW. I went to the range for the first time today, It was great. But I have a few questions. First is after recovering my rounds I saw that about half were clean inside the shell and the other half looked like the inside of a chimney. Is this because the gun is brand new and the clean rounds were the first ones fired and after a few they just got dirty from use? Also after my third mag I had my last round go crooked and jam, popped right out no problem and the gun was fine after that. That jam should be normal for a semi-auto pistol right? Over all it got some stress off of my shoulders. Any advice would be great. I did pretty well at half way down the range, any farther was a miss for me. I used winchester 180gr ammo. Any suggestions on better ammo or what not to use? I think I saw a 100 round box at wal-mart for either 30 or $40. I paid $30 for 50 rounds at gander mountain so wal-mart seems to have a good deal, It was either winchester or remington. Lets hear the gun talk.
KnockinUout is offline   Reply With Quote