MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kicking Miss Dizziness Method

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2010, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
So you should throw every inch of your body into a leg kick or body kick? You should throw wild kicks unintelligently just to throw with power. Timing and set up make a kick, and attacking precisely and with control are far more important than attacking powerfully.
I still disagree.I didn't say anything about wild or unintelligent. I'm saying that if you don't have the timing and technique to throw that kick with the badest of bad intentions then you are much better of with your feet under you. If you throw a leg kick it should be a shin drive trying to cripple your opponent. I've seen a few guys, myself included get ko'd by a head kick that they blocked with proper technique. if you can't kick like that keep your feet on the ground and throw hands in a real fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
i just assumed this guy was just a troll.
He is. I just like picking on squirrel.