MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I Like To Randomly Fart In Peoples Faces.

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2010, 01:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Damone
attention whore

Damone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like Tuna
I started small by farting in my dogs faces. I had 2 dogs, and one would run away, while the other enjoyed being farted on. I then moved up to farting in peoples faces, because they usually don't like it unless they are into that kind of thing.

I tried everything to make my farts as rancid as possible: Eggs, chicken, steak, pasta, and nothing would make them as nuclear as I wanted. Then, I stumbled upon a Cinnabon. It was an old Cinnabon, that had a goblin looking, fat woman working there. I told her I needed to have special farting abilities, and she turned me on to eating cinnamon rolls, as the sweet smell of cinnamon makes your farts smell really disgusting. It's like the opposite effect.

I ate the cinnamon roll, and let one rip right into her ugly, fat, wart-infested face. She told me she was into dudes farting in her face, but she couldn't stand the smell.

From there, I believe that I am a farting super hero.