MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2010, 02:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
My dad use to have this problem with his glock and it's just the type of ammo as said before use brass not FMJ rounds. Look a Winchester white book ammo.

Oh shit here we go with another honest question that turns into a gun control argument thread.

Look guys I understand cultures relativism but me personally I am agaist gun control. Now I am not a nut that has a bunch of fully automatic rifles just likes to throw lead down range for no reason but I do have a shot gun assault rifle and a few had guns. A hand gun
has saved me and a few of myf riends just by showing it to some thugs. Most thugs shot their pants and run when they see a gun. I also use to shoot competatively and won a few matches till the economy won't in the crapper. I carry a gun for self defense because even though I am a good fighter I am not kidding myself when they come in packs I got no chance. I have also experienced civil unrest first hand. In Louisville we had a major black out and were without power for months. Durring that time there were shortages in food gas was nowhere to be found for miles and because of this violence in crime went way up. Even my mother who hates guns and would love to see them ban said multiple times to me or my dad "do u have your gun?" now that was just a few months without power then I think of what would happen if something more serious would happen and given the rappid change in the US it's not that far fetched.

Again I am all for some minor things like background checks and and waiting periods but being able to have a few guns is important to me.