MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockinUout View Post
So I just bought my first gun a week ago. It is a glock 23 .40 cal, Felt the best in my hands and seemed good size to carry when I get my CCW. I went to the range for the first time today, It was great. But I have a few questions. First is after recovering my rounds I saw that about half were clean inside the shell and the other half looked like the inside of a chimney. Is this because the gun is brand new and the clean rounds were the first ones fired and after a few they just got dirty from use? Also after my third mag I had my last round go crooked and jam, popped right out no problem and the gun was fine after that. That jam should be normal for a semi-auto pistol right? Over all it got some stress off of my shoulders. Any advice would be great. I did pretty well at half way down the range, any farther was a miss for me. I used winchester 180gr ammo. Any suggestions on better ammo or what not to use? I think I saw a 100 round box at wal-mart for either 30 or $40. I paid $30 for 50 rounds at gander mountain so wal-mart seems to have a good deal, It was either winchester or remington. Lets hear the gun talk.
eeewwww a Glock?

yeah the jamming could be the ammo..... hopefully thats all it is, also if the gun is brand new... as with all things metal they kinda gotta rub and break in a lil to eachother, so just make sure ya keep it clean and oiled. ad for ammo, Glock and others say to only use FMJ, cuz standard lead ball leaves deposits in the barrel abd if not properly cleaned can lead to fouling in the barrel and that is no good. as for ammo, get a box of some real good defensive rounds and keep thos for just when your carrying and such. for at the range, get the cheapest you can buy, walmart usually has some cheap ammo, and again for the range use, cuz if a few are duds who cares.... but if your in need of using your firearm... its better to have the more reliable ones then.

and now time for.........

GUN PR0N!!!!!

SIG P229 .40S&W my first hand gun, love it!!! SIG's are some of the best guns you can buy. super reliable and very accurate. many of the government agencies use SIG.

Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm, my most recent purchase and loving this gun, feels like it was made for my hand! just such a joy to shoot, the barrel rotates as slide comes back to eject shell and cuts down on the recoil... so much fun!

Taurus Judge with the 3" chamber. Oh do i love this big nasty bastard! Hand Cannon for sure! fires .45 Long Colt OR .410ga shotgun shells! there is nothing like pulling the trigger on this bad boy, seeing the biggest flash ever from a fire arm blasting off it and just feeling the power of the round and the recoil..... oh man the power.... if you ever have a chance to fire one of these, do yourself the favor and DO IT! be careful tho my brother in law dislocated his elbow with this bad boy lol.

and just to give you some scale on the .45LC.......

left to right 9mm Luger, .40 S&W, .45 Long Colt and .410ga shotgun

not pictured but ima try to later on is my Norinco SKS 7.62x39 assault rifle that i have a scope on and my 4 other shotguns i use for hunting.

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?

Last edited by HitOrGetHit : 09-09-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Wrapped up large pictures
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote