MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-07-2010, 05:34 AM   #38 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie View Post
Aren't the gun laws in Illinois really restrictive? It seems like most of the things I read about Chicago are that it is one of the least gun friendly places in the US. Not sure if it's true I heard they were trying to make it illegal to walk into your garage with a handgun. Anyways I plan on pitching that Judge to my friend hard just so I can shoot it from time to time at the range. And look closely at the CZ-75 if you like Hi-Powers. Cheaper but almost as good as the Hi-Power if not as good. It gives you the same cocked and locked carry capability also. Not to many things funner than shooting guns!
Chicago is a real bitch on guns ownership.... Illinois isnt... i have to keep my guns at my dads and use his address for anything gun related. so yeah... the 2 places with this strictest gun control laws are Chicago and Washington DC.... they also have the highest murder rates.... just sayin....

but yes Chicago gun bad just got shot down my the Supreme Court, so Chicago said ok you can have a gun... but only 1 woking gun and you cannot even go onto your porch with said gun... and you have to be certified... and to do that you have to go outside the city and get cert...... its completly bullshit, and being challened again in court.... i hate chicago polotics... **** daley.....

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote