MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2010, 02:11 AM   #5803 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Just got back from a bar.

Me and a friend went out to have a few drinks and catch up. Anyways we're playing some pool and im winging for my buddy. We meet the girl at the bar and im pulling the assist in helping him get with her. So I suggest we play pool, and i figure this is the perfect time for my friend to show her some moves and break the physical barrier. But.. out of no where this dickwad who introduced himself as "jeremy" invited himself to our game as our fourth. Long story short he proceeds to overtake my friend by chatting up this bitch while we play. Followed him into the bathroom yadda yadda yadda my shoulder is hurt the three of us get ice cream and my friend gets her number

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.