MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your first UFC/MMA Event (Don't be telling lies)

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
well when i was a kid i lived in the US, but i wasnt allowed to watch UFC at that time, i was 9-10 but i knew about it, in 2001 i came back to brazil and i discovered pride later, so pride was actually my first taste in MMA, man was i hooked, ive always loved anything with fighting, boxing, wwf (lol), kickboxing, i had all those fight movies and old kung fu movies, bruce lee...so damn this was amazing to watch

then i remembered about the UFC and wanted to watch it so i looked for the 1st event (start from the beginning) and i actually didnt like it at all, i just saw a bunch of drunks, it wasnt good fighting it was just fighting, really ridiculous, i watched a few more shows but they still sucked so i kinda forgot about UFC and just focused on pride for a while, then i started hearing how UFC got better, and had better fightes than pride, and they had rules now, so i gave them another shot

and i ended up catching UFC 37.5 and damn what a night, from then on i was hooked also, brushed up on the other events i missed since its transformation and followed it till this day
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote