MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-09-2010, 12:27 AM   #49 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
I think cops should carry two pistols at all times. A .45acp of their choice, and maybe some type of scatter wheel. The Judge with bird shot might be good as a not so deadly, but enough to really deter a perp.
the problem with a Judge and bird shot is the scatter... i shot at a can on a stick at 15 yards, and no pellets hit the can... its like an instant scatter! under 8 tho and yes... whoever eats that is NOT gonna be a happy camper!

i did hear a story, so not sure if its true, but some guy loaded his .410ga shells with like super mini broad heads.... i forget what they called em, but the thought of small triangular razor blades flying at someone wanting to cause me harm.... makes me smile! dunno if they legal, or will ever be legal.... but they sound awesome!

also, its kinda funny, some are now marketing .410gs 00 Buck shells as "Defensive" rounds. so they should be more readily available. another reason to now have a Judge!

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote