MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your first UFC/MMA Event (Don't be telling lies)

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
North
Amatuer

North will become famous soon enoughNorth will become famous soon enoughNorth will become famous soon enoughNorth will become famous soon enoughNorth will become famous soon enoughNorth will become famous soon enoughNorth will become famous soon enoughNorth will become famous soon enoughNorth will become famous soon enoughNorth will become famous soon enoughNorth will become famous soon enough
Never been to a live event. My brother is always trying to get me to go but I pretty much won't. I know it's probably a really awesome and exciting atmosphere (or so I hear), but I've also heard that unless you have good seats, you can't see jack and just end up watching the big screen. And I don't watch MMA/UFC to hang out with a bunch of raving drunkards wearing Tapout who want to fight in the parking lot. Eventually I'll go to one for the experience, so I can say I have gone, but for now, bleh.

My first UFC ppv was probably a pirated copy of one of the UFC 80's. I had been into boxing a bit and only wanted to watch MMA to try to learn a little hand skills by observation. I pretty quickly realized that boxing boxing and MMA boxing aren't the same though. So instead of continuing as a boxer, I turned into a MMA fan, and not long after that first pirated UFC event, I started taking kung fu and actually ordering the ppvs like a good boy.

-North
North is offline   Reply With Quote