MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #50 (permalink)
KnockinUout
Stone Cold Crazy

KnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level now
Went to the range again and did so much better. It is amazing, Out of no where it felt like something entered my brain and gave me some common sence. After doing a quick few shots I had a new feel for the gun. I learned to squeeze the trigger and not just pull it and got my breathing down a little better. The bullet actually goes where I aim it now not just somewhere in the general target area. I am excited to go back and try to shoot from the max yards because I was hitting center at half way. The sport of this is really getting ahold of me but just have to find rounds cheaper. It is to easy to shoot 100 rounds and that cost $30. I want to shoot atleast twice a week and thats $60 a week $240 a month plus gas. If i join the club around here they give %10 off on case ammo so I might need to check how cheap that is. They also have an MP5K for rent. I was a big modern warefare fan and loved that gun. Anyone shoot one of those? I am wondering if the experiance is worth it or its a waste of sixty bucks to shoot like 60 rounds.
KnockinUout is offline   Reply With Quote