MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #51 (permalink)
box
Come and Take em

box Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
also, its kinda funny, some are now marketing .410gs 00 Buck shells as "Defensive" rounds. so they should be more readily available. another reason to now have a Judge!
Yea, flying razors would kick someones ass, lol. I think the magnum edition can shoot the 5 pellet buckshot which would be sweet as a defensive gun. I was just thinking that i've seen a few vids of cops missing a shot at close range and end up in deep trouble themselves. If they had the scatter, the aim wouldn't be as important in the heat of the moment at close range. .45acp all the way for anything above 10 yds though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockinUout View Post
The sport of this is really getting ahold of me but just have to find rounds cheaper. It is to easy to shoot 100 rounds and that cost $30. I want to shoot atleast twice a week and thats $60 a week $240 a month plus gas.
Yea, shooting my .45 is the same, gotta spend 20 bucks for 50 rnds. I did buy a .22lr conversion slide for my 1911, so I can buy 500rnds for 20 bucks. It's a great alternative if you like to shoot a ton, but still nothing like shooting a .45 round.
box is offline   Reply With Quote