MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #53 (permalink)
KnockinUout
Stone Cold Crazy

KnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Lit Er Ate View Post
when i lived abroad for a few years i had a Smith n Wesson .38 revovler, thing was big and scary as hell, never had to use it but had to make it known i had it so ppl wouldnt mess around with me as i was living in a 3rd world country and messing with "Gringos" and stealing from them, is pretty commonplace.

Oh and i bought it for $100 from an ex military officer who needed the $ badly. It had no safety was a pretty badass gun overall.
Glocks do not have safteys and that at first made me kinda wierd about buying a gun without a safty. But being the way they are made it is safe as long as one is not in the chamber. It only takes a quick sec to get one loaded so I do not see a downside on this feature. Just one of them things that give the glock there flush look.
KnockinUout is offline   Reply With Quote