MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #56 (permalink)
Wookie
Lightweight

Wookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockinUout View Post
Glocks do not have safteys and that at first made me kinda wierd about buying a gun without a safty. But being the way they are made it is safe as long as one is not in the chamber. It only takes a quick sec to get one loaded so I do not see a downside on this feature. Just one of them things that give the glock there flush look.
Yeah my CZ P-06 doesn't have a safety either. Only a decocker that makes the first shot kind of half DA and half SA. Doesn't really bother me because if its loaded it's probably going to get shot. And bringing the hammer down to make it a safe DA isn't hard anyways. Interesting though, because I don't think that Glock makes guns that are hammer fired only striker fire pistols.
Wookie is offline   Reply With Quote