MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #57 (permalink)
KnockinUout
Stone Cold Crazy

KnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level now
Wow, Went to the range tonight and I have to say it was good and bad. First came the bad, remington UMC ammo freakin sucks my balls majorly. Not only did it seem harder to load they really crapped up my gun with its dirtyness. The tip of my gun had residue on it after only a few mags. I saved a penny a bullet and wish I did not have another 100+ rounds. But the good now, It seems my gun is broken in and shooting more smoothly with less recoil. After a couple hundred rounds it just felt smoother. So it took a good 350 rounds or so to break in. After that being my third trip and about 500 rounds I had to clean my gun. Hopefully I did a good enough job. That is my worry now, Hoping it is clean and lubed enough for next trip. I am happy my gun is broken in for my ccw class now. I am thinking of getting a 9mm for my range shooting because this .40 cal is getting expensive. I think I spent a couple hundred just to shoot this past week. But I am trying to really get myself used to shooting. Trying to build my gun holding muscles.
KnockinUout is offline   Reply With Quote