MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - NFL: Baltimore vs NY Jets

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2010, 11:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
The Jets undeservedly made the playoffs and are given a game by Nate Kaeding once there. There is absolutely no reason for the league to be hyping the Jets other than their fair haired qb. One of the many reasons I quit watching the NFL. They suck the pee pee of teams that they want to hype and run down other teams for no reason. Not to mention they throw games and constantly modify rules to the point that they can call penalties on any play to swing the momentum to the team they favor.

Qb1 86.4 rating, 3,618 yds, 20tds, 15ints, 64.5 comp%

Qb2 63.0 rating, 2,444yds, 12tds, 20ints, 53.8 comp%

I don't know how to attach a spoiler so you guess which qb is Jason Campbell and which is Mark Sanchez.

P.S. Sorry for the rant but I was a huge football fan but the NFL is dead to me

Last edited by Rusty : 09-09-2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: missed a comma
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote