MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 09-10-2010, 03:23 AM   #58 (permalink)
BobbyD
Flyweight

BobbyD is a name known to allBobbyD is a name known to allBobbyD is a name known to allBobbyD is a name known to allBobbyD is a name known to allBobbyD is a name known to allBobbyD is a name known to allBobbyD is a name known to allBobbyD is a name known to allBobbyD is a name known to allBobbyD is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchaaa View Post
If guns would be allowed in my country, I would be shot by immigrants within the next week.

I have never seen a real gun, but I felt it on my head when somebody beat me down with it
That seems unbelievable to me that you've never even seen a gun. No disrespect, it's just something that I guess I took for granted here in the U.S.
I grew up with guns in the house. BB gun when I was 5. .410 shotgun when I was 8. .270 rifle I bought with my paper route money at age 13.
I've added many more since then. Mostly used for hunting but you never know when you'll need them for self defense. I have a wife and 3 daughters at home so when I'm working nights, it gives me peace knowing they have those guns and they know how to use them if they need to.
BobbyD is offline   Reply With Quote