MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - NFL: Baltimore vs NY Jets

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Thelegend
Forum "Superhero"

Thelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World RenownThelegend Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I'm sure you're right.
dont get me wrong or anything, your opinion is not totally wrong, its just hype. me personally, i love it because as a jets fan all ive had to hear for the last decade is patriots this, giants that. its about time the jets got some of the spotlight.

im not a 100% rex ryan guy but nobody including him has called sanchez a great qb in this league. the fact that you compare his numbers to an established, good qb, does not convince me of the point your making. if your gonna compare him to anybody, it should be another rookie or past rookie performances.

the jets were #1 rushing team and #1 defensive team in the league last year, thats not hype, thats fact. also the nfl does not hype teams the media does. the reason why people did not consider brees one of the top five qb's in the league two-three years ago when he put up comparable numbers to brady and manning....media thats it.

JUST SCRAP
Thelegend is offline   Reply With Quote