MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - NFL: Baltimore vs NY Jets

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
I became a Jets Fan when Chad Pennington was there QB I still have his Jersey in my locker^^ but even after he left I sticked with the Jets.

I lost a lot of interest in the NFL the last two years.. only watched some Playoff games and the SuperBowl of course. I really don't know why guys, but it became a little boring for me.. I just hope I get at least a little bit of my early interest back this year

But the Jets vs. Ravens is such a dream matchup. My two favourite teams in the entire league. I always had a weak spot for the Ravens Defense and expecially Ed Reed!

that being said^^ I am putting some creds on the JETS
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote