MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My family reunion

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
i did promise to deliver, so a mortgage it is, we are going to have a party.

If i'd drive a car, i'd pretty much have to switch to that:

lol yeah basically... im currently drinking beers from a 60oz glass, on #3! weeee!

and kudos on the avy! ;-) /e looks at his sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwraith View Post
If you are offering booze...you have no idea how much my family can drink...they BLEW UP a freaking cannon while drunk LOL you can all come if it was up to me though...
awwwww buzzkill..... well guess we need to just make a party at your place..... Rauno bringing the booze, ill bring my guns and as much ammo as i can get my hands on.... whats everyone else bringing? dont worry DW, we will give ya like a weeks notice of when we all comming over, make sure you have enough spare beds! and by that i mean one big bed for all the guys to cuddle in, swp can have her own room.

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote