MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2010, 06:06 PM   #5894 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKen View Post
What would you guys do if a lot of people discredited something you put a lot of time and research into without ever even looking at it?
Only children Spoken only Children^^

Today guys, I had another day at my new job at the Cinema. And when I began my shift, I've met this other cassier girl for the first time there. She already works at this Cinema for 4 years now she told me and just had holiday when I got worked into the job.. and she is just wonderful guys. I don't know^^ after just a little conversation I felt like I would know her all my life already It's crazy^^ I didn't asked her how old she is, but I am guessing she is around 30-33. Now I am 22^^
But throughout the day, we spoke with each other like we were best friends always ;D

I will work with her again next Saturday^^ hopefully every Saturday from now on