MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #5895 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Today guys, I had another day at my new job at the Cinema. And when I began my shift, I've met this other cassier girl for the first time there. She already works at this Cinema for 4 years now she told me and just had holiday when I got worked into the job.. and she is just wonderful guys. I don't know^^ after just a little conversation I felt like I would know her all my life already It's crazy^^ I didn't asked her how old she is, but I am guessing she is around 30-33. Now I am 22^^
But throughout the day, we spoke with each other like we were best friends always ;D

I will work with her again next Saturday^^ hopefully every Saturday from now on
You going to ask her out?

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.