MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Question about ufc vs. pride in november

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2006, 10:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by natboki
I was thinking that since, it is being held in Las Vegas under UFC rules and there will be UFC referee's and UFC judges...........Do you think this will play any factor in the outcome of some bouts? I mean do youthink that the refs could make calls in favor of the ufc fighters and the judges could score in favor of the ufc fighters????????
Oh and here is my "dream" fight card for UFC vs. PRIDE
FIRST AND FOREMOST I would like to say that this card is very unrealistic, there is way to many stars on one card and the is way to many fights. but if you guys had to pick winners who would it be???? who would come out on top? Pride or UFC?

PRIDE FIGHTERS/UFC FIGHTERS
Wanderlei Silva VS. Chuck Liddell
Fedor Emelianenko VS. Tim Sylvia
Mirko Filipovic VS. Andrei Arlovski
Dan Henderson VS. Rich Franklin
Kazushi Sakuraba VS. Georges St. Pierre
Takanori Gomi VS. Anderson Silva
Kevin Randlemen VS. Tito Oritz
Josh barnett VS. Jeff Monson
Alekander Emelianenko VS. Frank Mir
Semmy Schilt VS. Wes Sims
antonio rogerio nogueira VS. Brandon Vera
Heath Herring VS. Maricio Cruz
Hidehiko Yoshida VS. Karo Parisyan
Sergei Kharitonov VS. Paul Buentello
Hidehiko Yoshida VS. BJ Penn
Gilbert Yvel VS. David Loiseau
Vitor Belfort VS. Michael Bisping
Mark Hunt VS. Brandon Lee Hinkle
From what I've seen with UFC Referees, I cannot envision people like Big Joe playing favorites. UFC Judges on the other hand are a different story. They can make the worst decisons in the world without any explanation. Whether they are playing favorites or not is unclear. So I think Silva will be okay with the Ref but he should try to keep the fight out of the Judges hands.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote