MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What kind of phone are you rockin' these days?

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2010, 02:52 AM   #43 (permalink)
KnockinUout
Stone Cold Crazy

KnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Lit Er Ate View Post
i told you guys, i have a Vertu Ferrari edition. I cant seem to post pics but here is link. I bought it used from a friend who was in debt.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/27/v...phone-for-25k/

prices vary.

Ppl think Iphones are high end phones. Not rly. There are some phones that cost 300k, and for the super wealthy some that cost millions that are actually diamond incrusted.

As for the person saying Nokia "used" to make the best phones. Vertu is made by Nokia, they just dont give a crap about their cheap models anymore but Vertu is really popular in alot of circles.

Lastly, insult me for buying an overpriced phone?? Believe me, ive already insulted myself for buying it but at the time i was plush and young and felt like wtf, why not, all my friends are doing similarly.

Its still a really nice phone with alot of features, most of which i have no idea how to use.
Its going to take alot of lovin to convince people you have a phone worth $25k. I cant believe you said your other friends were doing similarly? How much money did you give to charity to deserve to waste your cash on a piece of overly priced crap? Makes me sick when I see people waste money on something so over priced when there are people starving on most major ciy streets.
KnockinUout is offline   Reply With Quote