MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #232 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Sun 9-12: 4 mile run
Mon: Jump rope/kick shield warmup, then a lot of partner pad work drills. Exhausting but super fun, as Monday classes usually are.
Tue: rested
Wed: pad work, then drilled the guillotine from a single-leg takedown, then gator roll. LOVED gator roll.
Thur: This was a fun class because I got to introduce a judo classmate to the awesomeness of pad work and takedowns. He was only familiar with takedowns in the sense of getting thrown, and had limited experience of ground fighting. It was a great workout and I didn't work out today, because everything hurt. (friday)
Sat-Sun rested. Damn that made my legs hurt. I thought I had strong legs! That was funny!

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 09-21-2010 at 12:08 AM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote