MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Josh Barnett signs multi-fight contract with Strikeforce

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Lit Er Ate View Post
i never thought barnett was all that great. he puts on mostly boring fights too, if he uses his wrestling.

his standup isnt that great but at least he bangs. i really could care less about him signing with strikeforce.

put him in with bigfoot and see what happens from there.

I have a theory that ppl sleep on bigfoot cuz he honestly looks like he has downs syndrome or something. Dude can fight. If Barnett can beat him, he is in the mix as far as i am concerned.

Barnett is definitely a top HW. He is 29-5 with wins over Randy Couture, Dan Severn, Semmy Schiltx2, Kazuhiro Nakamura, Aleks Emelianenko, Big Nog, Jeff Monson, Pedro Rizzo, and Gilbert Yvel. His 5 losses were to Rizzo, Cro Cop x3, and Big Nog.

He has beaten top contender and there is no shame in losing to the fighters that he has lost to. This is an exciting signing assuming he can stay clean.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote