MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - is this a good MMA PROGRAM?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2010, 01:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
BearInTheClinch
Flyweight

BearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper0314 View Post
ok its mondays and saturdays bjj for 2 hours..tuesday and thursday mma class (here the instructor gives 1 hour striking techniques like muay thai, kickboxing everything mixed, 1 hour ground and takedowns techniques, and 30 minutes of warmup cardio jumprope running, walking on all 4's hahaha , wednesday 2 hours of boxing, monday and wednesday taekwondo right after bjj on mondays and after boxing on wednesday and saturday before bbj u get a fitnees yoga which they say is for gaining flexibility...i think its a good program but just my luck i sprained my ankle skimboarding and now i cant go until its all better ive been giving it massages and cream and motrin but it sucks i want to go so bad but i cant ...

So from what I can see there isn't any true MMA like a mixture of Strikes with Ground work
I realize you havn't been there long but is that characteristic? I'm just trying to figure out what the overall deal is hope I'm not prying.
BearInTheClinch is offline   Reply With Quote