MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What are The Best Training Camps In The World!?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2010, 02:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Interesting.
If you can do that, it sounds great.
The first name that came to my mind was Chute Boxe Academy, in Curitiba, Brazil. You know, the Academy that gave the world Wanderlei Silva or the Rua brothers.
I think it would be the first i would like to visit if i'd had the time and money to finance such an expedition.
Also, Greg Jackson MMA, Extreme Couture, AKA, ATT...but i don't know how it it with this camps. Do they acept novices?!

I would like to do something like this: travel and go to specific camps like Marcelo Garcia's gym, to learn ome BJJ, study some boxing at Freddie Roach's gym and some wrestling at a very ood wrestling camp (can't think of one...sorry). But i don't have the necessary finances atm. maybe in the future.

I hope you find what you are looking for.
Best of luck to you in your quest.

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote