MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rep? .... I dont get it

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
For the record I have NEVER been given rep by Toxic, which is hardly a surprise since I think judging from most of his posts we have very different views about our opinions on most fighters and most aspects of the entire sport.

Have to admit tho, Rival has given me rep before twice which has a massive impact and M-D has also given me rep before once which I think was a large stop also, but Rival has massive rep power.
Yea, that tells a lot^^ Rival I think reps around 2 million alone if I am not mistaken. Toxic I guess something like 30k or more.

I want to see SF grow as well and espcially DREAM! I really hope that DREAM one day can get back to the old PRIDE days.. at least roughly.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote