MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rep? .... I dont get it

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2010, 02:31 AM   #23 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
It's really kinda messed up right now limba, I know. Most of the premiums on here are complaining about the systeme as well these days and how fast members like KillerShark got to a level they are at now. It's important to keep it at balance, at least a little. You should be around 1.500.000-2.000.000 rep points as well right now, with your post count and quality posts. It was one rep from Rival and a couple from Toxic not to long ago who gave me around 2 million just like that. Rival needs to rep ya ones and you are on the level you should be!
!!!?!?!?!!!
Thanks Bobby. I am at 65k right now, so i have miles ahead of me
It's not like i can't sleep at night because of this. I'm not on a hunt for rep points or status...i just like sharing and exchanging opinions with other knowledgeable MMA fans and i think MMAF is the best place to do it.
If my opinions are appreciated and others let me know by giving me feedback, even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
For a start, I dont really claim SF is better than the UFC, I only prefer the SF HW division to the UFC HW division, just so happens that my fav 3 division in the world of MMA in order are

UFC LHW
UFC LW
SF HW

But I will speak up against the UFC fans who want SF to fail as an organisation and claim that they dont knwo how to put on a good show, for one I can't see how any MMA fan would want that to happen and secondly its just complete BullSh1t, it almost seem to me that every time SF puts on an even a load of UFC fans just go to all lengths including straight up lies to try and discredit the event, even when the events has been a huge success and given us all a great show.

On the other point about picking fights with GSP fans, what can I say maybe some people out there just feel that every GSP fan deserves a good beating.

and I do get a lot of feed back both positive and negative from a lot of different people and its more good than bad, I don't know if you know but you can only view your last 100 feed backs, in the last 7 days alone I have 24 feed backs, of which strange but true exactly 12 are good and 12 are bad, and where as the 12 good reps I received are split amongst many different posts in different subjects, all 12 bad reps are centred to 1 specific post I made about GSP in one single subject.

For the record I have NEVER been given rep by Toxic, which is hardly a surprise since I think judging from most of his posts we have very different views about our opinions of most fighters and most aspects of the entire sport.

Have to admit tho, Rival has given me rep before twice which has a massive impact and M-D has also given me rep before once which I think was a large stop also, but Rival has massive rep power.
Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against you or your collection of reps or your status.
If you got repped by Rival or M-D, that means you said something right and earned it.
I was just a bit surprised how a new member, that joined this year, has reached such a high level so fast. All can i say...keep it up.

BELIEVE!

Last edited by limba : 09-17-2010 at 07:47 PM.
limba is offline   Reply With Quote