Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

MY GOD THIS CODY MCKENZIE's GULLOTINE!

6K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  Indestructibl3 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I dont know he is 1 of the 4 I think has a good chance, going purely on what I saw in ep1, I am writing off everyone except the following, dont know the names yet so you will have to excuse me when explaining by description.

1. Cody McKenzie
2. The guy who won first and called out Kos
3. The Black guy, the stocky one that wrestles not Bruce Leroy
4. The one that GSP wrote off and then won.

#3 ·
I'm sure all 9 of those wins have been against opposition who had no idea who McKenzie was or about his magic guillotine. The element of surprise is critical. Do any of the house mates get to see the preliminaries? If not, then he probably will get at least one more win. Whatever, once they all know what he's about, I'm betting he'll get eliminated.

#5 ·
Maybe, but several of these were in the same org (GFC) and all but 1 were in the washington state/BC region where they should have had at least some idea of what they were coming up against in a local circuit. seems kind of silly that all of these guys were shocked when he busted out a guillotine on them.

I'm not saying he's going to ride his guillotine to the belt or anything but it's a pretty interesting statistic.

#11 ·
Yea it depends on his cardio.. I still think he has some sick skills. But if he is lazy, then he shouldn't be there anyway.

I don't know why.. we will see if he is really legit! I doupt he has much more then his guillotine choke. A good Wrestler like the one I think is going to win the show, should beat him rather easily. Plus every good standup fighter with TDD as well!

#12 ·
Its hard to say who will win after just one episode. Some of the winners didnt had good opponents and I forgot half of the fighters. But those you mentioned were definatley candidates. A 9 guillotine win streak ist just awesome btw.

#21 ·
From what I've seen in episode one his guillotine doesn't seem to require any setup whatsoever. Usually guys get guillotines from takedown attempts or when their opponent has his head low, but he just needs to have full guard and it's on. I don't think he will get it again on the show though since Koscheck will have his fighter train modified guillotine escapes all day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.