MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Paul Daley headed to Strikeforce

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2010, 05:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
rockybalboa25
On a Rampage

rockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalKO View Post
...MMAweekly stated that Fedor will be fighting either Antonio Silva or Josh Barnett...

...The reason I said they are gaining steam is that they are signing fighters that fans wanna see fight. Win or lose Hendo is still very popular and people want to see him fight. Daley has awesome stand-up. He will do pretty well...
Could you put a source on that? I would like to see Fedor Barnett, but if I was Strikeforce I wouldn't put Barnett at the top of the card. There's too much of a risk. I don't think Hendo is that big of a draw either. The Daley signing is descent. He is a good striker. A fight with Diaz almost guarantees someone is going to do something stupid. This is the problems you have when you take guys who are let go for reasons other than fighting.
rockybalboa25 is offline   Reply With Quote