MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2010, 08:37 AM   #6184 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Do you go console or PC? Ive tried to get into PC but the only one thats grabbed my eye was Sid Mirs Civilization IV. I havnt herd about V yet. But 360 is the way to go Medal of Honor and Call of Duty are dropping new games soon!
Im a 360 gamer my friend...used to play a lot more before my daughter was born but i get in what i can now.

Dead rising 2 is number 1 on my to buy list, closely followed by Black ops and Halo Reach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
If you're looking for a b movie you should try Gymkata. Took me about 2 hours yesterday to find out the name of it but I loved it as a kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mkl9rtttog
I'll try and hunt that out...looks decent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Survival of the Dead is amazing. I don't care what anybody says. As far as I know it's the newest Zombie movie to of come out. Irish owning Zombies on an island is just incredible. The fact it has a 5.3 rating on IMDB is a travesty.
I love a good zombie movie...me and my brother are what i would call 'Zombie movie Fanatics'....we have seen some terrible films over the years but most of them are so bad, they are good.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson