MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2010, 02:00 PM   #41 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Gains

I have stepped up in weight by 20-pounds on curls and front-squats.

Currently I still don't have any weight plates, so I have 100-pounds in a trekking pack that I curl with a straight-bar.

For the squat I'll maintain the last curl until I Finnish the squats. I lower myself as far as I can go with the front-squat.

Right now I can pull of 6 curls in a set easily but that is all, if I pushed past I can go for 10 right now but I want to settle in for a little while before I go crazy on them.

With the squats I am only able to pull off 3, soon it will be 6,9,12....

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote